Facebook New Survey App Will Pay You $5 When You Complete a Survey
Facebook has launched a new survey app called “Facebook Viewpoints” that pays you to participate in surveys. The app rewards users for helping the company change the face of technology by participating in surveys, tasks, and research.
To participate in the viewpoints survey and earn money at the same time, users will be required to create a Facebook Viewpoint account and earn points which will later be converted to the equivalent dollars.
Facebook says users will be informed of the information that will be collected, how it will be used and how many points will the user earn from that particular study.
The first available survey according to Facebook is the well-being survey, the survey which takes about 15 minutes to completed give users 1000point which is equivalent to $5 and paid into users PayPal account.
How to Participate in Facebook Viewpoints Research Survey
- First of, download Facebook viewpoints research app on Android here, or iOS devices.
- Set up your account after the installations have been completed.
- You’ll then be invited to join “survey programs”, the completions of which earn you points for your account. And for every 1,000 points you accumulate, Facebook will send you $5 via your PayPal account.
- You can exchange these points for cash sent directly to your PayPal account. For now, it is not clear what the maximum you can earn from one survey is, or how long the average program will be.
The app is only available too people in the US (18+) with a Facebook account for now and will be extended to other countries next year, the company says.
You can check out more about it here.
- 10 Best Android Download Manager Apps 2019
- Nokia Launches First Smart TV with 55-Inch 4K UHD Screen – Powered by Android
- HUAWEI Y9s with Pop-up Camera, 6GB +128GB Storage Launched
- How Long Does it Take to Run a Background Check on Your New Hire?
- How To Fix Battery Drain On MIUI 11 For All Xiaomi Devices