If you’ve landed on this page, then it means your website URL was blocked on Facebook. In this articles I’ll be sharing with you how to unblock website URL on Facebook easily in just a few steps.
Facebook for some reasons has been blocking site URLs, even when it hasn’t violated the company’s policy.
It’s not like Facebook doesn’t like your URL or Facebook blocked it intentionally, no, you and I should understand well that a company that big uses an automated system to monitor activities on its platform and your URL been blocked could probably be a mistake or you’ve posted some things against Facebook standards.
If your URL has been blocked on Facebook, it automatically blocks you on Instagram as well. Not being able to share your website URL/blog post can be such a drag especially when Facebook contributes a lot to your site traffic.
Reasons Facebook Blocks Website URL
There’s a number of reasons why Facebook may have blocked your sites URL. Generally, Facebook blocks any sites that goes against its standards and one can’t possibly know the whole Facebook standards, However some of the common reason that may have lead to your site been blocked are;
- Content: We all know this is one of the primary reasons any sites URl can get blocked on Facebook, you should be mindful of the kind of content you share on Facebook and also read Facebook page policy to understand more
- Spamming: If you constantly spam groups on Facebook with your URL, you could get blocked. I know a lot of new bloggers that does this with the hope of getting website traffic but really Facebook doesn’t like it and may recognize this activity as suspicious.
- Plugins: Although I haven’t actually, come across any case of such, but really i wouldn’t know it if was a plugin or not, however, the Facebook plugins you might have added to your site may have cause some issues with my blogs, so you shouldn’t just use any plugin for your site.
- Mistake: Yes, your site URL may have been blocked by mistake. According to one of the Facebook support team I chatted with when my site URL was blocked, he said after investigating my site URL, they found out my URL was flagged by mistake.
There are several other possible reasons aside the ones above that may lead to a site URL been blocked on Facebook, just like I have mentioned earlier, you can possibly know the whole Facebook standards, some you’ll reading the sites usage policy and some you won’t.
Without further ado, let’s jump in straight to how to unblock website URL on Facebook.
How To Unblock Website URL On Facebook
1. First off, Log in to your Facebook account using a web browser then visit Facebook’s business page .
2. On the support page, Click on the support tab
3. On the support page, scroll down to find the additional support option. Click on get started
4. You should then be redirected to another page containing all the aspect you can possibly get support for on Facebook. Now select Business pages
5. On the business page support, you’ll find several options available to make changes to your page. Underneath all this option, you’ll find a live chat and email feature which you can use to contact Facebook’s support team directly and complain about whatever is wrong with your page.
6. The live chat option has been grayed out as you can see in the screenshot above, and to be reopened at 7:00AM for my time zone. This simply tells you that the live chat support isn’t 24/7, they work from 7am – 5am working days only.
Which ever option you choose to use you’ll get the same result. But, I’ll be using the email support for this guide.
7. Now on the next page, fill out your account information correctly and in the last two option you’ll be asked to provide the subject of your inquiry? and explain what you need help with.
8. Once you’re through filling the support form, simply hit the Email support button to complete your request and wait a few minute/hours for a support member chat you up.
The support team will investigate your URL to make sure it doesn’t go against Facebook standards and afterward unblock it if it your URL was blocked by mistake.
Below are the screenshots of the sites I have unblocked on Facebook.
For those of you who are unable to use the support feature, simply chat me up on Facebook @Mudasiru Adewale to help you with the whole unblock process for a token.
If you find my article on how to unblock website url on Facebook helpful, kindly use the share button.
How To Download Windows 10 Official ISO File Without Any App
If you’ve been searching for how to download Windows 10 iso image in order to make a bootable media for your laptop or PC, then you’re in the right place.
Windows 10 is the latest Windows Operating System from Microsoft and it contains loads of interesting new features and performance tweaks to give your laptop/PC the boost it needs to run smoothly.
Windows 10 first made public debut 29 July 2015 and since then it has been receiving major updates that have boosted the OS and kept it more secured for users. If you’re still running on the older Windows version, you might want to switch to Windows 10 now because Windows 10 is focused more on security and performance.
There are several ways you can download Windows iso, but in this guide, I’ll be sharing the easiest guide on how to download windows 10 iso.
How to download Windows 10 official iso file
The most common method of downloading the Windows 10 iso image is via the Windows Media creation tool. But, do you know you can easily download any Windows OS iso file with your smartphone from Microsoft website without using any windows app?
Downloading Windows iso file with your smartphone is a lot easier and faster, compared to when you’re downloading via Windows media creation tool or with any other third-party software.
Without further ado, let’s proceed to the simple steps on how to download Windows 10 iso file
Steps to download Windows 10 iso file
Since many of us would also like to download using our PC, I’ll be sharing how you can use this same method to download on your PC.
Step 1. Launch Chrome browser or any browser on your smartphone.
Step 2. Visit Microsoft software download page in your browser.
Step 3. On the download page, tap the select edition option to select the version of Windows 10 you want to download and click confirm.
Step 4. Once you tap the confirm button, your request will be validated and then you’ll have another option appear to select your product language.
Select your preferred language and tap the confirm button to proceed
Step 5. After selecting your preferred language, you’ll be taking to the download page where you’ll have to select the Windows 10 OS to download according to your PCs architecture.
If your PC is 64bit then select 64bit and if your PC is 32bit (86bit), select 32bit and your download will begin immediately.
For does who would like to download with their PCs, you must have a browser like Opera, Chrome, Firefox or any other browser that allows the use of plugins or extension.
I’m using Chrome for my download, but the process is the same for all other browsers.
Step 1. First off, visit Chrome web store and Install user-agent switcher extension on your browser.
Step 2. Once user-agent switcher is installed, Click on the icon on your browser and select iOS or Android.
If you selected Android, just select any Android version on the next page and that’s all.
What User-agent actually does is that, it tells your browser that you’re browsing with a smartphone and not a PC.
When you visit Microsoft software download page, instead for seeing an option to download the media creation tool to download your OS, the page will be rendered in mobile view, so you can easily proceed with the steps i already explained earlier.
That’s it, now you’ve learnt how to download Windows 10 iso file without media creation tool or another third party app.
If you find this guide helpful, please like and share and don’t forget to subscribe to get more useful updates.
How to Fix Windows 10 1803 Update Error During Installation
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) is still rolling out worldwide as a free update for compatible desktops, laptops, and tablets. Windows 10 April update is the fifth major update that tech giant Microsoft is releasing and it offers a new set of features and modifications to enhance productiveness, overall performance, and protection. This update is the first of two updates coming out this year.
We all know whenever a new update is released, a set of new issues arise amongst users because feature updates are totally different from the regular updates we get every month. This occurs majorly due to the reconstruction of the Windows 10 OS which often introduces compatibility problems and new bugs that may impact the Windows experience negatively.
When you’re performing a fresh installation of Windows, you’re most likely not face any issue with any new update. But of course, we don’t want to clean install Windows each time there’s a new update since we can update directly via Windows update.
However, Windows update installation could fail sometimes due to outdated/incompatible drivers, conflicts amongst programs, and some personalization you may have applied may prevent an update from installing.
How to Fix Windows 10 1803 Update Error During Installation
One of the major issues users has faced upgrading to Windows 10 April update is the Blue-screen error which occurs during installation. I ran into Blue-screen twice trying to install the update. I checked online for solutions, and most of the answer I got was talking about removing drivers, hello! I have so many drivers installed, uninstalling all of them is as good as a fresh installation of Windows. So, in this guide, I’ll be sharing the quickest and easiest way to fix Windows 10 update error during installation which has worked for me.
Steps to Fix Windows 10 1803 Update Error During Installation
1. Go to Windows settings.
2. In the settings, click update and security.
3. Now, click on Troubleshoot.
4. On the troubleshooting windows, click Windows update under getup and running.
5. Click the run troubleshooter and wait for it to gather information regarding your update error.
6. Once the troubleshooter has identified the error, Click the Apply this fix option (if applicable).
7. Follow the on-screen prompts.
8. If you encounter a windows update database not fixed as shown above, simply run the troubleshooter again.
9. Finally, Restart your device.
After completing the above steps, try upgrading your Windows again and see if it solves your update issue. Also, try disabling any anti-virus engine running before performing upgrades. Like and share if this simple guide helped you fix Windows 10 1803 update error during installation.
While we’re still waiting for 5G, LG Opens A 6G Research centre
While 5G technology is yet to be adopted across the world, LG has already started making preparations for 6G technology....
This Tor-enabled SIM Card Will Keep You Anonymous On Mobile Networks
Total Online privacy is something many are wanting but only close to none are getting, this will be changing as...
Samsung Sues Brand Ambassador For $1.6 Million For Using An iPhone in Public
“When In Rome, Do As The Romans” this is a proverb that a beautiful woman named Ksenia Sobchak who happens...
Your Android Lock Screen Pattern Can Be Hacked With Phone’s Speaker & Microphone
When it comes to smartphone security, the Android smartphones has always been easy to crack open unlike it’s competitor OS,...
Meet Lenovo Yoga C630: First Snapdragon 850-Powered Laptop With 25 Hours Of Battery Life
The Chinese multinational tech company, of course, Lenovo introduced a new premium notebook at IFA 2018 tech event in Europe....
Epic Games CEO Calls Google ‘Irresponsible’
Fortnite arrived on the Android Platform a few weeks ago and the company decided to not feature their app in...