Are you an African and have always wanted to study abroad or planning to go for your master’s degree? The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering MasterCard scholarships to African students who wants to pursue a degree in foreign institution.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Programme 2020
The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Programme will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel, and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus.
MasterCard Foundation has partnered with universities like University of British Columbia, American University of Beirut, Arizona State University, University of Edinburgh, McGill University and more to offer scholarships to African students.
This scholarship is provided to give African scholars the opportunity to become leaders in their communities and improve the lives of people when they get back home [Africa].
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Scotland, USA, UK, Canada
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Africans.
- Qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
- Must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
- be able to demonstrate financial needs.
Eligible Field Of Study:
Depending on the university you choose to go through, there are several fied of study that you can appply for.
How To Apply For MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Programme:
- To begin the application process, click here and scroll down to Master’s Studies and select the university you’d like to study your masters.
- Once you’re at your desired university page, read more on the application process before you begin or better still contact the institution of you chose for more information on the program.
The application deadline is 30th October 2020 at 2pm UK time. Apply now and be one of the lucky Africans to win MasterCard Foundation Scholarship.