UBER Banned Tecno and Infinix Smartphones on its Platform
Ride-hailing company UBER has delisted some smartphones considered to be below standard for its services. The delisted devices has reportedly inconvenienced customers, making it hard for drivers to locate customers on time. Drivers planning to join UBER now or in the future as a driver…
- 10 Best Android Download Manager Apps 2019
- Nokia Launches First Smart TV with 55-Inch 4K UHD Screen – Powered by Android
- HUAWEI Y9s with Pop-up Camera, 6GB +128GB Storage Launched
- How Long Does it Take to Run a Background Check on Your New Hire?
- How To Fix Battery Drain On MIUI 11 For All Xiaomi Devices